The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 6

EEK! It's almost the next day, so I have to post quickly! Today, as I stood in line for 45 minutes to do my civic duty, I realized how thankful I am for my freedom of choice.  I am fortunate to have been born in a land where freedom is encouraged, and celebrated.  And since today was one of the ultimate days of freedom, we as a nation were blessed to have the choice to choose a new president.  Even though the outcome was not what I had hoped for, I am still grateful that I had the right to elect who I thought would be best for our nation.  I don't live in a country under a dictatorship, or forced government.  I have a choice, and I can make a difference, even if it is small.  I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment