The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 27

Today I'm thankful for some of the cute things my twins say/do during the day.  This morning, when I was dropping Chase off at his building, I said, "Goodbye, Pumpkin! Have a great day! Love you!" And he told me he loved me, and he told the twins goodbye.  As soon as he shut the door, I hear Mason say, "Bye, Punkn Pie!" It was just too cute! Then, I gave the twins some M&M candies, and Parker found some more and brought them to me asking me to open the package.  I explained that Nana (that's what the boys call my Mom) brought them for Chase and Gunnar as well, and I asked him if he thought he should share them with his big brothers.  He looked right at me and said, "No, MINE!" They constantly keep me entertained and I am just so fortunate that I get to stay home with them all day.  I love my twiny twin twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment