The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 24

I am so bloody tired! We went to bed late last night, and we were up early to fly home from Arizona.  The boys were wonderful on the plane, and even though it's been a "go-go-go" type of day, we didn't slow down when we got home.  My Dad dropped us off at home, and we basically did a quick stock of what was in the house, and headed out to Sam's Club for some shopping.  We hadn't had a proper lunch and only ate snacks on the airplane, so everyone was a bit hungry.  Thankfully, Sam's Club had a lot of their sample carts out tonight for snacks.  So, after we shopped our tails off, we unloaded our groceries and headed to my parents' house for dinner.  Then, we came home and put the kids to bed.  Now, we're trying to watch as many shows on our DVR before we fall asleep. 

Tonight I'm thankful for laptops with DVD players that keep my kids quiet on a plane, I'm thankful for my Dad's home made Gumbo, I'm thankful I had such a wonderful week with my McKnight family out in Arizona, but I'm thankful to back in Oklahoma.  Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment