The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 10

WOW, this was a jam packed Saturday! Todd left early to set up chairs for Stake Conference at church.  While he was gone, I fed the boys and got them and myself ready.  We had a date today, and it was AWESOME! So, I'm thankful that I have family that live just a few minutes from us, and that they're willing to watch our 4 boys for a few hours.  Todd and I went and saw the new James Bond movie, "Skyfall," and it was amazing! I have been a fan of Bond movies since I was about 3 or 4, and this one just takes the cake for me. So, this may sound a little crazy, but I'm thankful for James Bond movies, and a wonderful afternoon with my man.  After the movie, we picked up the kids and came home.  I got the twins down for a nap, and the boys rode their bikes around until dinner time.  Todd went to Bartlesville for Stake Conference meetings, so the boys and I were on our own for dinner.  After we ate, I gave the older boys buzz cuts.  I have never cut hair before...unless you count my Cabbage Patch Kid when I was little.  I didn't have a cape to put around them so they had hair all over them, and were pretty itchy, but they sat still and let me do my thing.  I was pretty pleased with how I did for my first time, so I am also thankful for taking chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment