The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 26

Well, today was my laundry day and BOY it was a doozy! I did laundry all day long.  I did not, however, put away said laundry.  There is always tomorrow for that.  I'm super thankful for an electric washing machine, and an electric dryer.  I'm also thankful for Tide liquid detergent and Downy liquid fabric softener- they make our clothing smell like perfection! So, I did a little bit of Christmas shopping today.  My Dad was kind enough to watch the boys while I ran out for an hour or so, and I'm thankful to have most of my shopping done.  Let's see, what else am I thankful for this Monday? Oh! I'm thankful for the guy who comes to spray my house for ants, because they just don't seem to be dead yet, but at least they'll be out of my house now.  I'm thankful for staying busy all day long, and afternoon naps.  I'm also thankful for the wonderful dinner we had tonight- roast beef and carrots (that simmered in a crock pot all day,) mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy.  YUM-O!  And right now, at this exact minute, I'm thankful for Jimmy Fallon and bedtime.  Goodnight, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment