The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 18

WHOOPS! I was supposed to post yesterday, but I forgot! My bad.  Any who, yesterday I was thankful it was a peaceful Sunday.  Usually, Sundays are THE most hectic day in my world.  I have to get 4 boys ready for church,  then try to corral them at church, and I run the nursery at church.  The nursery can be rather chaotic with 13 children, but it is fun and I do love each and everyone one of those little children (even the ones that swear!) So, my husband made the executive decision to stay home with all 4 boys and I went to church on my own, which is something I haven't done in ages.  It was quiet in the nursery as well, because we only had 7 kids there for the whole 2 hours.  We had a lesson on how we can be thankful, and the kids munched on popcorn while I talked about the very first Thanksgiving.  When I came home, Todd had fed the boys breakfast and lunch, cleaned up the dishes, and pretty much took care of me and was super sweet all day.  I asked who he was, because this is not how Todd usually acts on Sundays.  Any who, it was a very relaxing Sunday and I very much appreciated how low key it was. 

P.S. Hello and welcome to our new readers in the U.K.!

No comments:

Post a Comment