The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 13

It was an uneventful day at my house.  Except for the part where I hadn't heard if I was going to have my last knitting class or not.  Todd had a meeting tonight, and I had to ask my Mom if she and Dad would watch my boys if I had class.  I hadn't heard anything from my teacher by 5 pm, so I called my Mom fretting over about what I should do.  I made the executive decision to go to class, so I got myself ready and piled the kids in the car.  I dropped them off, and rushed to class thinking no one would be there.  Wrong.  We had class, so I called Mom and told her I'd be there as soon as class was over.  Well, 20 minutes in my stomach started growling and I started to feel faint.  I realized I hadn't eaten anything since I had soup at lunch.  Needless to say, class was great and I learned a lot.  I rushed to pick up the kids, rushed home to get them in bed, and Todd was kind enough to bring dinner home to me after his meeting.  So, after that little rant, I am thankful for knitting (yet again), I'm thankful for parents who live so close and that are willing to watch my boys (yet again), and I'm thankful for a wonderful husband (yet again) who brought me dinner when I really needed a meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment