The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 14

I thought yesterday was uneventful...whatever, this day was FAR less exciting.  The twins were the first ones awake this morning, and while it's always nice to have the "dynamic duo" wake me up in the morning, it's not cool when they wake me up before my alarm goes off.  The twins starting having tantrums, I had issues with the older boys listening to me, and I was done with the day before it even began. So, after we dropped them off at school, the twins and I went to go get donuts.  And we pretty much just hung out from there.  I did as little as possible all day long.  I am thankful for days like today, because every day I am so busy with the boys and everything that goes along with running a house full of boys, and it's nice to have a "chill day" every once in a while.  I promise I'll have something more exciting to write tomorrow...at least I hope I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment