The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 19

Dude...what a day! So, when I know I have a lot to do in preparation for something, I get overwhelmed and I shut down.  Case in point, today I had a massive list of things to do to get ready for this week, and I just couldn't do anything.  It wasn't like my case of the "F-its" last week, my brain was just mush.  I get really tired when that happens, too.  My poor husband came home for lunch and I'm pretty sure he had never seen me this bad, because he had to make a list for me and gave me a deadline as to when everything had to be completed.  He went back to work and I put the twins down for nap...and I fell asleep as well.  We went and picked up the big boys from school and then I came home and busted my tail getting everything I could done before Todd got home.  I had the boys pick up toys while I cleaned bathrooms and did laundry.  I didn't get everything finished, so I'll get everything done as quickly as possible in the morning and relax a bit before nap time.  So what am I thankful for? I'm thankful for the days when I am highly motivated to get things done.  I am also thankful when my sons listen to me and do what I ask them to do, and a husband who can be my cheerleader and help get me motivated when I need it the most.  Now, I'd better go get some sleep, because I tomorrow is going to be a doozy of a day! Nighty night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment