The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 17

Dude.  It's been a seriously long day.  My nephew stayed the night last night (my brother and I will swap kids occasionally) and I figured since the boys stayed up late they wouldn't get up early.  Wrong.  Well, they were all up by 8am, and after we got everyone dressed and cleaned up the house we were out the door.  I took them to get donuts, and then we dropped off my nephew and picked up Gunnar and headed to my parents house.  It's getting cold out and a few of my boys needed coats, so I asked my Mom if she would ride up to Bartlesville with me to go to the Gap Outlet.  The big boys stayed home with my Dad while my Mom, the twins and I made the trip up to Bartlesville. I had a $40 off coupon from previously using my Gap Card, a 20% off coupon, and it happened to be a big sale as well.  So, I scooped up the coats I came for, and also managed to find 3 sweaters for myself.   How much did they cost? Well, the coats were less than $15 a piece and my sweaters were less than $8! How awesome is that?! We came home and even though it was late, I forced the twins to take a nap.  By around 6pm we had a house full of crabby kids, so we ate, got them bathed, and into bed.  I headed out to get groceries and have been doing laundry since I've been home.  So, yeah, I'm exhausted and I'm ready for bed, and it has taken me nearly an hour to write this post! I am thankful to have saved so much money (over $230!) today and that I got to spend some time with my Mom in the car.  Now, I'm going to bed.

P.S. Thanks to our new reader in Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment