The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 20

OK, so I'm a day behind.  We did some holiday traveling yesterday, and while the kids were amazing during our flights, we were all exhausted by the time we reached our destination.  The best part of our day? Eating a delicious cheeseburger at In-N-Out! The worst part of the day? Trying to sleep with both twins in our room.  Mason slept like a champ, but Parker was hungry and kept crying until I finally asked Todd to get him some cheese at around 2:30 am (4:30 am Tulsa time.)  So what was I thankful for? I'm thankful my boys were so great on our flight, and I'm thankful for our reason to travel- to visit our wonderful family.  We've been looking forward to this trip for a while, and we're all really happy to be here! And I'm also thankful that my parents are dog sitting Buckley for us, and we have friends house sitting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment