The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful- Day 21

OK, this is going to be short.  Today I am thankful I had the chance to enjoy some of my favorite things in Arizona- 1) beautiful weather, 2) my wonderful in-laws, 3) Cafe Rio.  I'd also like to add I had a really fun time hanging out with my sister-in-law today.  We went to see the new "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II" in the theater, and it was SO much better than any of the other movies.  Too bad it took 4 movies for them to figure out how to make the best one. She and I then ate lunch together, and came home and hung out before we helped make dinner for the family.  Aren't big family dinners great?  It's been a fun and very busy day, and even though we are going non-stop when we visit, my favorite part of the vacation has yet to happen.  "May I," the McKnight family's favorite card game, is being played tonight.  Todd and I only play with his family, and that only happens about 2 times a year.  So, I'm thankful we are going to play tonight, because it's a lot of fun!

P.S. Grandma and Grandpa! I'm so sorry I haven't emailed you! I know you're reading the blog, just know that I love you and will email you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment