The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday, a.k.a. pre-Mother's Day...

It started off as a promising day, but somewhere I got into a funk of an attitude.  Todd took Chase to his baseball game, and after doing the dishes and laundry, we ate lunch and got Gunnar ready for his game.  He said his legs hurt too bad for him to run the bases, and after some near death threats from my husband, Gunnar parked it on the couch and wasn't allowed to get up and run around.  He missed his game because of his stupid shots! Whatever... after a little bickering with the hubby, I decided to take a nap.  It didn't last long, because as soon as I laid down, Todd came in and decided to take a bath with the whirlpool jets on, and it was much louder than I was hoping it would be. Then, as I was drifting off, the twins woke up from their nap. Nap fail- awesome.  Then, I asked Todd to make baked beans while I took a shower, and he did, but to my dismay, he neglected to do a few things that I usually do in the recipe, and I didn't think they would taste very good.  So, we loaded up the kids and headed over to my parents' house for dinner with my siblings and their family.  It was a fun night with some good grub, and presents for my Mom and Dad (celebrating Dad's birthday, and Mother's Day.)  So we came home, got all the kids bathed and in bed.  I finally prepared my lesson for church tomorrow, (it's going to be a good one!) and now I'm on here to give my day 6 post.  I know, kinda short, but hopefully tomorrow will be a little better.  I'm actually enjoying posting everyday...maybe I'll keep this up! Naw...better not get too hopeful. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment