The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Schoooool's out for SUMMER!

My older boys finished school last week, and we had the last of their t-ball/baseball games as well, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of them on here.

Here's Gunnar with his Pre-K teacher, Mrs. Sloat, and his TA, Mrs. Seabolt (aka Miss Shelly).  I absolutely loved them so much! Mrs. Sloat came highly recommended, and I thoroughly enjoyed having Gunnar in her class this past year.  She was so thoughtful, understanding, and did a great job with my baby! He came away from her class with so much knowledge! I'm really going to miss her next year!


Todd and Gunnar.  Todd was an assistant coach on Gunnar's team this year. This was the last game of the season, and they handed out the team trophies that night as well. Go, Cougars!

Here's Gunnar on 1st base.  The kid loves to run!


My little slugger!


I love this photo! He played at the pitcher's position (the coaches pitch to the boys in this age group) and he caught the ball for an out, but immediately turned and threw it to first base and they got the 2nd out.  I'm so glad I caught his reaction to the double play!

Todd was also an assistant coach for Chase's team this year.  Same thing as Gunnar- last game of the season, handed out trophies that night.  Chase played on the same team as last year, and they really improved! Good job, Rangers!

So that's what the big boys have been up to lately.  We sat down the other day and made up our list of things to do for the Summer, and I'm sure I'll be taking pictures of that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment