The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Monday, April 8, 2013

Yes, I am alive!

Hey, all.  Just like my title reads, yes, I am indeed alive.  I haven't posted since last year, nearly 6 months, but it's just been a super hectic year thus far.  I made a personal promise to myself to post every day this week, and kind of update what happened since I last posted...and I'm fairly certain I was supposed to update from before that as well.  Whoops! Tonight, I'm in a bit of pain; I cleaned my house today and somehow reactivated a nasty back issue.  I had really bad sciatic nerve pain on both sides of my back, hips and legs during my pregnancy with the twins, and today was a nasty reminder of what I experienced over 3 years ago.  Simply put- I'm just not in the mood to make a huge post.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and I can play catch up!

Until then, I'll catch ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment