The McKnight Boys

The McKnight Boys
(L-R) Gunnar, Parker, Mason and Chase

Thursday, September 6, 2012

ARIZONA TRIP HIGHLIGHTS! Part 1

 So Todd will probably murder me for putting this picture on here, but here he is in the pool with Mason.
 This is Todd's sister with Parker, and Chase and Gunnar (wearing a shark fin swim jacket!)
 And what kind of trip to Arizona would it be if we didn't have In-N-Out? It honestly seems to be the only thing we can agree on when we're out there.  The boys didn't want McDonald's or Chik-Fil-A, only burgers from In-N-Out! I thought the hats would be a fun touch for photos!
 Chase and Gunnar wore their hats for a long time, and they always eat really well when we have I-N-O, but I think they enjoy the fact that they get to have a drink that isn't kid sized! Coca-Cola for everyone!
 My Sister-in-law made shirts for her family before the big reunion, so we decided to make some Sharpie Marker tie-dyed shirts.  You use regular Sharpie markers on a plain white t-shirt, then use a medicine dropper filled with rubbing alcohol to made the pattern "bleed" out.  Here is a picture of the twins coloring their shirts.  They did such a great job!
 This is me making my shirt.  I tried to use pretty, vibrant colors and make it look like a tie-dyed shirt I would have purchased.  I LOVE tie-dye (at one point in high school, I had a different tie-dye shirt for every day of the school week!)
 And here is the finished product! Too bad they faded really bad after their first wash.  I looked it up on Pinterest the next day, and we forgot a step- we didn't "heat set" the shirts after we finished with the rubbing alcohol. 
And here is a picture of all 4 boys on the couch. (L-R) Gunnar, Chase, Parker, and Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment